Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar! Sometimes a podcast isn’t just a podcast! If you are tired of the same ole same ole, you have come to the right place. Get ready for a roller-coaster ride full of tears, laughter, fear and comfort. So put down your drink and buckle up!
Thanks to Krogen Kutters for sponsoring this week’s episode!
1. TWIN PEAKS AND JESUS! David Lynch gets the absurdity of life, the clear lines of good and evil and the mysterious sources of both.
2. ART OF THE HANDSHAKE! Nothing worse than a handshake that feels like a wet fish. Teach your kids to shake a hand firmly while looking directly in their eyes.
3. WOULD YOU RATHER TALK TO AN ATHEIST ABOUT JESUS OR SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER CHURCH BODY? Sometimes it seems easier to talk to someone who doesn’t know anything about christianity than talk with some who thinks they know it all.
4. WOULD YOU RATHER HANG OUT WITH NON CHRISTIANS or with CHRISTIANS? hmmmm. Is it wrong to like your atheists friends more?
5. WHAT THE HECK IS PENTECOST! What does it mean that the Holy Spirit cam down? What does the holy spirit do? freak us out?
6. EVERY CHURCH HAS A GUIDING PRINCIPLE. Every church body has a teaching that runs all the others. What is your church’s guiding teaching that the preacher preaches on the most, that runs everything else?
music: dead bees, Joel Allen Hess, Ludwig van Beethoven