If you always thought that fudge was just fancy and overpriced frosting, you’re at the right podcast. We got more wisdom like that for free! Come listen to the gentlemen slice through BS like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill 1&2!
1. FAMILY VACATION! Its important to get out there as a family if you can. Even if its hiking a trail a sleeping beneath the stars.
2. IS IT MANLY FOR A MAN TO WEAR SHORTS! THe fellas have some differences of opinion on this topic. Ernest Hemingway wore them though so
3. WHAT IS ORDINATION? Have you ever attended an ordination ceremony? Is it essential to being a pastor? What the heck is it? What does it have to do with the Gospel of Jesus!?
4. DO MEN NEED ADVENTURES. Teddy Roosevelt seemed to feel the need to tackle difficult if not impossible tasks, even risking his life. Is this good? normal? should it be encouraged? what does it mean?
5. JESUS SAYS HE DIDNT COME TO BRING PEACE? Jesus doesn’t sound like hippie dude sometimes. He actually says he didn’t come to bring peace! What does that mean? Doesn’t God makes the christian’s life great and comfortable! Everything he wants, he gets if he prays hard enough?
music: intro Dead Bees – i love my man, joel hess – dog life
books: River of Doubt by Candice Millard. The man in the arena – excerpt from Theodore Roosevelt’s speech. lives -Plutarch, Theseus